Thursday, 9 February 2012
Reno #1
Well I guess you can say we have started. We arrived home one night to find David extracting screws. I think he and Stacey thought it was time they had a deck?!
Grandad helped pick up a few screws the next day, he'd found a sunhat out in the Sleepout!! Then he was quite happy to sit and watch the boys work.
So this is what the back deck is looking like now ...
Then we start on the front steps .. just a few boards at a time
And then tonight, its all gone !
Hard to remember the old deck so long ago - still underneath the new one! And, one wee reminder that I used to have young girls around...
So, this weekend it is shifting all the plants around the house, and now that we're re-drawing plans and pushing the lounge out further along with Marks bedroom, most of those roses have to go also :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exciting!!! It's all happening. Love the old plates I remember them. Great up date, keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteExciting! Bet you can't wait. Wonder if you will catch up to us...?! Is it worth saving roses? Someone evidently wanted our roses and dug them out over last weekend!
ReplyDelete